Your oral health care should never be taken lightly. It makes the difference between a poor smile and a great one. Even the smallest details can have enduring effects. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself if you desire to have a better smile.
– Do you brush your teeth twice each day and floss once daily?
– Are you using any additional mouth cleaning tools after mealtimes, such as sugarless gum or mouthwash?
– Do you protect your mouth with safety gear such as face masks or mouth guards during high-risk activities?
– Do you avoid foods and drinks that are high in sugar and acid?
– Do you incorporate healthy doses of calcium and phosphorus into your daily diet?
– Have you followed your dentist’s recommendations and instructions since your last checkup?
– Do you avoid chewing and smoking tobacco and doing drugs?
– Have you arranged and kept your regular dental cleanings and exams?
If you have read through this list and found any area where you are lacking, we encourage you to improve so that your smile can be top notch. We welcome you to contact Central Oregon Dental Center at 541-389-0300 today to learn more about dental health in Bend, Oregon, and to set up an appointment with Dr. Michael Hall. Thanks for visiting with a smile!